Connecting Rooms/Balcony Question

andie717

I have a question regarding balcony rooms.  I booked 2 connecting balcony rooms on the Magic (8220 and 8224) for my family.  Does anyone know if the balcony dividers on connecting rooms can be locked open?  

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, andie717 said:

I have a question regarding balcony rooms.  I booked 2 connecting balcony rooms on the Magic (8220 and 8224) for my family.  Does anyone know if the balcony dividers on connecting rooms can be locked open?  

Thanks!

Yes, they can.  They can also be completely removed. 

6 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Yes, they can.  They can also be completely removed. 

Is this true?  I never heard this before, the divider can be removed?.  I've had the divider open before and did not like it because the divider blocked 1/2 of my view from my balcony.  I asked them to close it for me the next day.  We were sailing to Hawaii and I wanted my whole view, told my best friend she was just going to have to come over through the hall, LOL  

3 hours ago, PekingeseLady said:

Is this true?  I never heard this before, the divider can be removed?.  I've had the divider open before and did not like it because the divider blocked 1/2 of my view from my balcony.  I asked them to close it for me the next day.  We were sailing to Hawaii and I wanted my whole view, told my best friend she was just going to have to come over through the hall, LOL  

We had 3 staterooms in a row on two different ships. They removed the divider that would block a door. Yes, it is true.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, PekingeseLady said:

They come out completely. Here's a picture of our balcony on the Glory. I've marked in red where the divider was attached--two places on the exterior wall of the ship and a metal post next to the railing. 

balcony.jpg

• Like 2