MSC Log in

goosemay

I’ve been trying to log in to my MSC account for next weeks cruise for the past two weeks. I’ve called MSC twice and just get “Yes, we know there is a problem. But because you reserved with a travel agent, we cannot help you.” Anyone having same log in problem? Resolution?

USA site or UK site if UK site then make sure you are inputting the correct booking number.

If you log in with just your booking number the web checkin doesn't exist have you set up an account with MSC.

Really you've paid the TA they should be doing this for you

39 minutes ago, ikea logistics said:

USA site or UK site if UK site then make sure you are inputting the correct booking number.

If you log in with just your booking number the web checkin doesn't exist have you set up an account with MSC.

Really you've paid the TA they should be doing this for you

Hi ,I had a similar problem with Login, My problem was that I was not putting my middle name in when trying to login, Once I added it there was no problem. But you are dealing with MSC , So good luck.

7 hours ago, edsareg said:

Hi ,I had a similar problem with Login, My problem was that I was not putting my middle name in when trying to login, Once I added it there was no problem. But you are dealing with MSC , So good luck.

This.  Had this problem with my second cruise, in 2016.  EM

1 hour ago, patrice1 said:

I'm having a similar problem. I can log i not the website, but it says the booking number doesn't exist. I'm thinking that it's because I booked with Expedia.

Even if booked through Expedia MSC would have provided the booking number and it is that one that is required to check in not the number provided by Expedia. If you log in to your booking on expedia there should be a booking number provided by MSC.

My sister who lives in the states and booked through expedia has a number that was provided and that one does allow her to log in to the USA site and shows the booking

Thanks to all. My TA is out of the country. MSC is no help. Bummed about the fact that they cannot help me get on their site. They are also telling me that they cannot touch a reservation created by a TA. Yikes. I just wanted to make a small change that would actually allow them to have a few more of my dollars. My booking number is solid, so that’s not the issue. I’ll try the middle name route. Thanks!