sunprincess 10 day

beachfanatic

As far as I can tell the Sun Princess's bow thrusters are still out. This means tendering a bit more if:a) a tug is not available or b) too many other ships are in port.

Princess Cays for sure and I think they had to tender in St. Lucia this season a couple of times.

Check the "Live From The Sun" thread and ask to get an idea what's happening with tendering.

We were on Sun Princess New Year Cruise - we tendered in Princess Cays and Grenada.

We were docked in St Thomas, Martinique, St Vincent, St Lucia with no problems.

The bow thrusters are definitely not working and it although we were a little worried about this, it presented no problems at all, and all the ports seemed to be geared up for Sun Princess special needs!

I would mention though that we did have lots of trouble with our air conditioning - Caribe deck forward (C332 and surrounding cabins) - and we were not the only ones. If it is too hot in your cabin, INSIST they get the engineers to sort it out immediately, because we asked for it to be put right time after time - and nothing was done. I'm not sure if they just didn't want to know or whether they couldn't do anything about it!!

Archived