Shore Excursion best price guarantee

HeyNowMama1315

9 minutes ago, Schoifmom said:

I actually had this happen (we missed the port).  If you look in your cruise manager, the discounted price will be reflected for your excursion.  The OBC is yours and they will not take that back due to a cancellation; however, the amount you are refunded is only the discounted amount.  So, you do get back all you paid.

Thanks for this information!  Just wondered what to expect, did see where the price was adjusted in cruise manager. How did they refund the excursion amount back to you?  We paid with cc, but wondered how they do refunds once onboard.  

38 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

Thanks for this information!  Just wondered what to expect, did see where the price was adjusted in cruise manager. How did they refund the excursion amount back to you?  We paid with cc, but wondered how they do refunds once onboard.  

Once on board, refunds are given in the form of OBC.  I was able to spend mine on another excursion at the port we went to instead.