Spas on Panorama/Horizon?

Hello,

I am considering a cruise on the Carnival Panorama for January 2020. I am interested in getting a Cloud 9 Spa stateroom, as I enjoyed the one I had on the Splendor in November 2015. Can anyone tell me what the facilities are onboard the Panorama? I'm aware of the in-room products, but am I wrong in interpreting that the Panorama and Horizon do not offer the thlassotherapy pools like the Splendor did? If the new class does not offer them, what are the amenities of the Cloud 9 staterooms aside from the in-room products and spa/gym treatment discounts?

Thanks so much in advance!

We do not have anything booked on the Panorama so I haven’t researched her. We had a spa room on the Horizon in January. You are correct, there isn’t a thalassotherapy pool. There is a jacuzzi though. There are also heated stone loungers, sauna, steam room, and rain fall shower. All of these are basically in the same room with doors to the sauna and steam rooms. We had a spa room on the Magic and the thalassotherapy pool was in its own room. The jacuzzi is in the same room with everything else. 

I love the stone loungers. There is a fridge with chilled towels. It feels so good to lay in a lounger with the towel over your eyes. 

• Like 1