Midnight Buffet

Caramel1398

Hi all,

I'll be on the Carribean Princess in a few months and was told that they have something called the "Midnight Buffet" that offers different "themed" food each night? For example, I was told that one night it's all chocolate desserts and such... I'd love to know what kind of things they offer, and what it's really all about!

Thanks!

Caramel

I think Princess did away with the Midnight Buffet several years ago. Not to worry...you are too full to eat more at that time of night anyway and many people just went through the line to look at the arrangements. :)

They have a 24 hr buffet so if you want to eat at midnight you will find something I am sure. ;)

For the dinner hours they did have theme nights in Horizon on the Dawn it is probably the same on all of the ships

Hi all,

I'll be on the Carribean Princess in a few months and was told that they have something called the "Midnight Buffet" that offers different "themed" food each night? For example, I was told that one night it's all chocolate desserts and such... I'd love to know what kind of things they offer, and what it's really all about! Thanks! Caramel

Caramel,

As others here have stated Princess doesn't do midnight buffets - they offer 24 hour buffet and room service. What you may have heard about is Caribe Cafe which offers "themed" dining throughout the week; a couple of evenings they have seafood buffet, then you'll see a "Guyana Pepperpots and Curries" "a Bierfest", a "Rijstafel Rice Table", the "Down Isalnd Hunter's Spread", and a "Creole Cookery" night.

Have a great cruise!

Archived