My Review of the EPIC

prwilson33

I did a pretty extensive review of our trip on the EPIC April 6-13th. Take a read and I will use this post to answer any questions you have.

**please excuse the grammar and typos throughout. I did this review in a hurry.

Side note: I read some of the other reviews of people on the same week. It is worth mentioning, the captain did update us the first day when our departure out of Port Canvaral was delayed. The update was somewhere between 6 and 6:30 pm. I address it in the review, but the medical emergency, was an actual medical emergency.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=654670

Edited by prwilson33
  • Like 3

That was a good review.  The only part that shocked me was about the cigarette smokers getting kicked out of the cigar lounge.  I've never heard of that happening before on any NCL ship.

Edited by Oakman58

2 minutes ago, Oakman58 said:

That was a good review.  The only part that shocked me was about the cigarette smokers getting kicked out of the cigar lounge.  I've never heard of that happening before on any NCL ship.

We had this same conversation among a group of guys while in there. We were impressed on how they stayed on it. I almost wondered if they had a camera and were watching. Now grated, I know this could quickly change depending on which staff is assigned and overseeing, but the young man assigned during our week was great. He came through often to empty trays, tidy up, and to patrol. Since my sailing was during the first two days of the Masters, I was appreciative.

We enjoyed your review.  We did a Transatlantic on the Epic  couple of years ago, it was great.  We like an Aft balcony,

too, and for us the glass is always half full, not half empty.   We realize we're pretty lucky to be able to cruise and vacation.  We look around at people that whine and complain over nothing, we don't get it, appreciate what you have.  No one ever waits on us without a please and thank you.  I wish more people would put themselves in the crew's position and see if they wouldn't be a little more polite. 

• Like 1