Television Question for Current Passengers

lackcreativity

I can't believe I am asking this, as I have previously wondered "Why would anyone want to watch the Superbowl (or World Series, or college football, etc.) while on a Viking cruise?", and yet here I am. Is there any way to watch the new HBO episodes of Game of Thrones on board?  I could pretend I was "asking for a friend" but I will admit to being a great fan of the show, and I would like to be able to watch the new episodes before accidentally learning the fate of the characters in this final season. 

It would be a real bonus for a cruise we are really anticipating if this could somehow happen. Any ideas? 

HBO Go?
I know streaming video over the ship's wifi might be problematic (and you'd be despised as a bandwidth hog) but it may be an option.
I've been having similar thoughts for our June cruise.
Maybe in port there would be more bandwidth?
Maybe you'd have to try to do it during "off" hours?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We do have HBO Go available, but I'm not sure I am desperate enough to invoke the scorn of fellow passengers by streaming it. I'm not willing to give up port time to watch it. We barely used the in room television on our previous cruises, so I didn't know if HBO might be available. Sounds like that won't work either.

I guess I'll just have to wait until we get home, but that's okay. I'd still rather be on a Viking cruise than staying home to watch tv!!