Symphony CP 11629 Balcony

This is from a recent review of Symphony..  happy cruising

• deck plan 11 cabins information: All forward-facing (fore-location) oceanview staterooms feature a large slanted window overlooking the ship’s bow. Most of the aft balconies offer views of the Aquatheater. Boardwalk View balcony cabins are located above the Boardwalk Neighborhood, so noise could be an issue. Central Park View cabins overlook the ship’s interior. Be advised that all the Boardwalk-Central Park cabins have “interior balconies”, which are not private (can be viewed from verandas located on the opposite side). Category “C2-Central Park Balcony” rooms with larger (double width) verandas are numbers 11229 and 11629 (both located aft of the Living Wall).

5 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

This is from a recent review of Symphony..  happy cruising

• deck plan 11 cabins information: All forward-facing (fore-location) oceanview staterooms feature a large slanted window overlooking the ship’s bow. Most of the aft balconies offer views of the Aquatheater. Boardwalk View balcony cabins are located above the Boardwalk Neighborhood, so noise could be an issue. Central Park View cabins overlook the ship’s interior. Be advised that all the Boardwalk-Central Park cabins have “interior balconies”, which are not private (can be viewed from verandas located on the opposite side). Category “C2-Central Park Balcony” rooms with larger (double width) verandas are numbers 11229 and 11629 (both located aft of the Living Wall).

Perfect.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:

So the new cabin is a inside, has no balcony and gets all the noise? Gotta love Royal.

The noise was caused by the closet that may not be there anymore, so no noise would be my guess

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I did read that the service closet next door on Oasis/Harmony is now a cabin.  That's a plus

6 hours ago, rt1092 said:

Yes much quieter 

Are there noise issues with these cabins from the service closet?  On symphony, the deckplan doesn't show a cabin so I'm assuming it's still a closet?

15 minutes ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

Are there noise issues with these cabins from the service closet?  On symphony, the deckplan doesn't show a cabin so I'm assuming it's still a closet?

On decks 12, and 14, they have the inside cabin next to them. On decks 10, and 11, there is no inside cabin next to them.

They can be quite noisy at times. But mostly during the day.

Edited by rt1092

8 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

This is the closet on deck 12 Oasis. Room service uses it to collect dishes

IMAG7170_1.jpg

Balcony outweighs the noise 😉

IMAG7165_1.thumb.jpg.529a9112747fa8bd6878c79588237557.jpg

IMAG7174_1.thumb.jpg.fbe41f09459f907bccc70954a14c5dce.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa