Pr*s**d*m-**** *r**s*

jcmimm

W* *r* ****** *h***h* ** * 66 d*y *r**s* ** Pr*s**d*m ** **r*y 2007** W***d *ppr****** p*rs**** *h***h*s ** *h*s sm*** sh*p w**h 800 p*ss****rs **d *h*

***********y **d q*****y ** sp*** **r s**********,d***** **d ****r****m*****W* d*d 35 d*ys ** *h* M**sd*m *h*s p*s* S*mm*r **d w*r* **ry p***s*d**

W* *r* ****** *h***h* ** * 66 d*y *r**s* ** Pr*s**d*m ** **r*y 2007** W***d *ppr****** p*rs**** *h***h*s ** *h*s sm*** sh*p w**h 800 p*ss****rs **d *h*

***********y **d q*****y ** sp*** **r s**********,d***** **d ****r****m*****W* d*d 35 d*ys ** *h* M**sd*m *h*s p*s* S*mm*r **d w*r* **ry p***s*d**

ok, let me give it a try.

We are taking [garble] on a 55 day cruise on Prinsendam in early 2007th World [garble] [garble] [garble] this small ship with 800 passengers and the [garble] and quality of space for [garble], [garble] and [garble] did 35 days in the Maasdam this past Summer and were very pleased.

We are taking [garble] on a 55 day cruise on Prinsendam in early 2007th World [garble] [garble] [garble] this small ship with 800 passengers and the [garble] and quality of space for [garble], [garble] and [garble] did 35 days in the Maasdam this past Summer and were very pleased.

Wow..You must be a crossword puzzle Pro.:) .Lately I've been seeing posts where a star (**) is substituted for all the "L's " in a post..Can't understand that...Wonder if it's our computers, the Posters computers or the WEB site..

Would appreciate personal thoughts on this small ship.... your turn Tom

I'm glad to know it's not just me! I was asterik substitution for "L", also. Thought I'd picked up a virus! :)

I saw that post and, quite frankly, I just thought you had some problem with the letter "L". I was going to post a kind of snotty reply "What issue do you have with typing the letter "L"?" Thankfully, civility prevailed and I kept my thoughts to myself!

As an aside, I have been getting a white screen with

Service Unavailable

When I attempt to view threads quite often today.

Tom, I just love your sense of humor. It's such a pleasure to have you as a member of this board :). Thank you for the many chuckles you have given me, and will continue to, I am sure.

Marie

Here's the only other post by the OP... our translation is on the right track... It sounds like they are considering joining us on the 66 day circle South America, Antartica.

jcmimm user_offline.gif Cool Cruiser

icon5.gifcrohan

We are giving some thought to a long cruise in early 2007 on the Prisendam.

Would like some opinions on the ship and its suitability for long cruises. It seems there is more passengers (700+) than there is places for socializing and entertainment. The movie theatre on most HAL ships now has become a gourmet culinary education center.Does the Prisendam pool area have a retractable/sliding cover or is it suitable for just warm weather cruising. We were 35 days on the Maasdam this past Summer and were more than pleased.

My mother could solve "Wheel of Fortune" when there were but 3-5 letters on the board. Honest. I don't know how she did it, but she sat there and picked them off like wooden ducks in an amusement park shoot. This one would have been like child's play for her.

This is a case of "what can't go wrong will anyway."

The OP just joined Cruise Critic and was posting a first post. At the same time Laura was working on part of the message board protocols and accidentally activated a function that was in conflict with another function.

The result was that anything posted during the short period of time the conflict existed was scrambled. The OP, jcmimm, meanwhile, thought they did something wrong in posting their first post.

I have asked jcmimm to start a replacement thread and am closing this one.

BTW, a "well done" to the anagram solvers out there who tried to translate the garbled post.

Glad I wasn't the only 1 w/troubles today. I entered our immigration form this evening - did DH's 1st. While reviewing mine, but before clicking submit, I got a "warning, page expired" screen. Tried refreshing, clicking the back button, etc. When I was finally able to get back to the beginning to start over, DH was both pax 1 & 2 :eek: ! I had disappeared. Fortunately it allowed me to change the info back to me for pax 2 & now we are updated & ready to go.

NYC here we come :) !!

Archived