Island Princess Covered mini Dolphin or Caribe?

Seacreature101

I posted elsewhere but a kind person said I might get better response here. 

Have booked Island mini suite for partial Panama Canal.  Currently near aft on Dolphin (9).  Other choice Caribe. (unless you have better idea... 🙄) I have read both fully covered and have read one partially covered and don't know which is correct.  And, whichever way it is, I don't want to be where folks can look down on us if we are partially covered.  My eyes are burning from hunting and I am just not finding a solid answer.  Must not be looking in the right places.  I am liking port side in that area but don't want lots of sun, but may like idea of having partial cover if still shade in back.  If not, will go with full cover but which the heck one is it?  Oh somebody please clear my mind and help me figure this out.  😱

3 hours ago, Seacreature101 said:

I posted elsewhere but a kind person said I might get better response here. 

Have booked Island mini suite for partial Panama Canal.  Currently near aft on Dolphin (9).  Other choice Caribe. (unless you have better idea... 🙄) I have read both fully covered and have read one partially covered and don't know which is correct.  And, whichever way it is, I don't want to be where folks can look down on us if we are partially covered.  My eyes are burning from hunting and I am just not finding a solid answer.  Must not be looking in the right places.  I am liking port side in that area but don't want lots of sun, but may like idea of having partial cover if still shade in back.  If not, will go with full cover but which the heck one is it?  Oh somebody please clear my mind and help me figure this out.  😱

Have you checked out this website?

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/Princess/odell/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html