Responding and obtaining messages

I am signed in to my roll call and I get the message on my normal e-mail account and can see it when I go to 

roll call of my ship.  But I can't seem to get all the messages and even when I see one, it says it has hundreds of 

responses and they go back 10 years  What am I doing wrong?  

14 minutes ago, alexandra12 said:

I am signed in to my roll call and I get the message on my normal e-mail account and can see it when I go to 

roll call of my ship.  But I can't seem to get all the messages and even when I see one, it says it has hundreds of 

responses and they go back 10 years  What am I doing wrong?  

Are you accessing your Roll Call via the "Find Your Roll Call" link?  That link is bad, and doesn't work properly.

You need to go directly to the Roll Call forum, and scroll down to your cruise line's Roll Calls.  Click on that link, and find your ship's Roll calls.  When you open that link, you have to look through the list for your specific roll call.

Once you've found it, bookmark it, so that you can go directly to it next time.

22 hours ago, alexandra12 said:

I am signed in to my roll call ...

There's no such thing as being signed in to your roll call as such. There's nothing magic in a roll call. It's just another thread on the forums, like this one that you've started here. You're either signed into the CC forums or you're not. When you are signed in, you are then allowed to read the content of threads in roll call forums, including the thread for your specific cruise.

22 hours ago, alexandra12 said:

But I can't seem to get all the messages and even when I see one, it says it has hundreds of responses and they go back 10 years

Your roll call thread is this one: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2532913-explorer-of-the-seas-31-may-2019

It has about 265 posts in it. Is that what you mean by "hundreds of responses"? If so, that's simply the size of that thread.

What I don't understand is why you are seeing posts in it that date back 10 years, if that is what you mean. If you go to page 1 of that thread, you'll see that it was started on 16 April 2018. No post in that thread is older than that.

If you see stuff that's 10 years old, then you're obviously not looking inside that thread.

However, without knowing in much more detail what you're seeing, it's difficult to give advice that's any more precise.