Joy Haven Advice

Owenred

So I have checked out the Haven on NCL's website but on all the rooms it says Floorplan coming soon. Does anyone have any idea what The Haven Family Villa Suite with Balcony floorplan is like as it says it sleeps 5 people.

Many thanks 

Owen 

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from our cruise on the Norwegian Joy today. We were in Haven cabin 15736. The room was huge and had tons of storage. The bed was luxurious and very comfortable. The walk in closet, almost full size tub/shower and oversized balcony made our week on the Joy very comfortable. Our room steward was amazing and even though we didn’t use the butler service very often, on the few occasions we did our Butler was quick to fulfill our request. Even though our Haven room wasn’t in the Haven courtyard we spent a lot of time there.  Drinks at the bar, relaxing in the private observation lounge or eating and eating in the Haven restaurant. Having your own concierge is fabulous. They were very helpful with rearranging our dinner reservations and booking our excursions. The only issues we had with our trip were the fact that the overflow buffet seating area was right above our room and we could hear every foot step and chair being slid in/out. This overflow area used to be deck space so it’s not carpeted. Why people are up at 6:00 am on their vacation eating at the buffet is beyond my comprehension. That was the only thing I didn’t like about the cabin. We did learn that the family villa suites were Concierge rooms prior to the refurbishment so you can look at those floor plans for more info. It does have a pull out couch plus a Murphy type bed. Sleeping 5 wouldn’t be a problem in this room. 

On 4/28/2019 at 3:01 PM, Owenred said:

So I have checked out the Haven on NCL's website but on all the rooms it says Floorplan coming soon. Does anyone have any idea what The Haven Family Villa Suite with Balcony floorplan is like as it says it sleeps 5 people.

Many thanks 

Owen