Revolution Overview: The Cliff Notes Version

vtcruising

This may have been shared before, but I hadn't seen it so will post for others who haven't seen it.  For those who are confused about what is being done on which ships for the Revolution, this chart gives an quick overview of the Millie, Summit and Equinox. With all of the various threads, I haven't been able to keep up with everything. This is the Cliff Notes version for busy people. 🙂

Of course, it was revised only a month ago, but still could have been modified since then.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/CEL_The_Celebrity_Revolution_Modernization_Overview.pdf

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Thanks for this.  One thing they did not mention was Silk Harvest on Equinox becoming La Piete Chef.

Oh, missed that. I was surprised about the alcoves on Equinox - missed that- and knew they were just refreshing the staterooms, but didn't realize that the suites would be all new (thought they would be just refreshed too).

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Thanks for this.  One thing they did not mention was Silk Harvest on Equinox becoming La Piete Chef.

Considering that Celebrity Equinox continues to accept reservations for Silk Harvest for all dates after June 1, it becomes apparent that Silk Harvest will be around for a while on the Equinox, post-revolution.