Advice on Escape rooms 11182 or 13852 or any bump out rooms

newcruiser1271

I stayed in 13852 on the Bliss as well as 13870 on the Escape. Yes! The balconies are roughly 1.5 times the size of a normal balcony. I LOVE them and always book them now. They have enough room for one lounger on the deep side and a normal chair on the short side. If you book one and there are just two normal chairs out there on the first day, ask your room steward to bring a lounger. They always do.

• Like 1

Here's a photo of the balcony in 13852 on the Bliss (same as the Escape, just different color chairs). Sorry that you don't get a good view of the "shallow" end of the balcony. There was another regular chair "behind" the second one there, closer to the door, but you can't see it in the photo.

Xba9-2vOTSzMHeMm-68CpNC-7oQKNQCDHi18LClP

Sailed 9900 on the Escape a couple weeks ago... second time with a bump-out balcony. I loved it. Only downside was we couldn't see the water directly below because the bump-out from the outdoor seating on deck 8. No worries. It was awesome having a lounger. Do it.

I would absolutely get the bump out. And on the higher floor. I'm super excited for our 2020 cruise I finally have a bump out! On our last 3 cruises others in our party had them and they were great! Oh... and they also have more shade then regular balconies

On 4/30/2019 at 2:19 PM, JamieLogical said:

I stayed in 13852 on the Bliss as well as 13870 on the Escape. Yes! The balconies are roughly 1.5 times the size of a normal balcony. I LOVE them and always book them now. They have enough room for one lounger on the deep side and a normal chair on the short side. If you book one and there are just two normal chairs out there on the first day, ask your room steward to bring a lounger. They always do.

Great to know about the lounger - I'll put it on my day-one list I give to the steward!   We are in 13270 on the Bliss (holds 4) for 14 (!) days, and was wondering if there was any way of determining if the couch or beds are next to the balcony? 

One other thing I'd like to do is to hang a hammock (I detach it when not in it ) across the balcony - do you think there would be room for that with the lounger in place as well?