Martini class at Alchamey Bar?

rcprncss

18 minutes ago, rcprncss said:

I have heard there is a class.  I was wondering how much it is and when is it usually offerred?  I will be on the Vista and this is my first Carnival cruise!  Thanks.

It is usually by invite from one of the mixologist. It isn’t advertised, so I would go to the Alchemy the first night and ask them. I have been to it twice and it’s a lot of fun. My second one was on the Vista back in 2016, and AnnaMaria was still one of the Mixologists. I’m not sure what the cost is now, but we also received a coupon for a drink at the Alchemy Bar, so it cut the cost.

Edited by crzndeb

We did it on the Liberty back in December and it was $15.  I did not see anything about it in the Fun Times so I asked one of the bartenders on the first night about if/when there was a class.  She told us yes, there was and it was held on a sea day.  She also said we needed 5 people so we quickly recruited 3 more people.  We gave her our stateroom numbers and the next day we had the class.  It was one the best things we've ever done on a cruise.  Very fun.  Very informative.  You can also buy a shaker set with a jigger, strainer etc.  I think that was $15 too.  

• Like 1

It takes my wife an hour to make Minute Rice, yet after this class she can make a delightful martini.  Go figure?  Was 20 dollars, not sure if that included the martini kit she has from it. She had a blast!!

Edited by dduckieg
  • Like 1