Harmony of the Seas Thermal Suite

My husband and I are booked on Harmony of the Seas next year and I am looking a pre-booking several things.  I noticed a couples Thermal Suite package in our cruise planner but the description is very vague.  Does anyone know what the Thermal Suite is/includes?   I did a subject search and didn't find this question asked before sorry if it is a repeat.  

9 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

A few hot rock loungers, sauna, steamroom. VERY disappointing. 

What else should be included in Thermal Suite?  Were you disappointed in size of facility or should there have been additional options beside hot loungers, suana and steamroom?

On 5/2/2019 at 11:20 PM, Sharenamichele said:

So not worth the $200 listed for the week?  Does it include a polar plunge?

If, like us, you really want to have the sauna/steam each day of your cruise, it may be worth it, but generally speaking, we now avoid Royal ships that only have the for-a-fee thermal suite. There is no cold plunge (cold mist/waterfall showers, though), and the space is generally inside with no views, small, awkward rooms, and too many people for the size of the facilities.

We booked the couples package which was $249 and it included an hour mud bath and an hour jacuzzi on Allure.  There were 4 heated loungers that sometimes could get busy, a sauna, dry heat room, another hot room, and 2 rain showers.  We didn't use it everyday but it was a treat when we did.  The mud bath experience with the best as our skin is still smooth and silky 3 weeks after! We also didn't get charged the $249, so that made it even better :)