Someone at Carnival REALLY does care!! $750 REFUND

Tom-n-Cheryl

Everything in life is a bit of a risk. Guess it depends a lot on the particular 18 year old. I have 2 sons. The older one we left at home for about 4 days while we were away and he was 18, he took care of my 4 cats and my garden and apart from a messy kitchen when we got home no problem. My younger son (Mr. Party Animal) no way would I leave him alone till he's about 35!

Well if I am going to be perfectly honest we left my son home last summer for our cruise that he didn't want to go on. Of course I spent a fortune on ship internet emailing everyday and my sweet neighbor checked with Brandon everynight and a few of my family members and friends called him. Of course Brandon figured out that I had set this all up before we left. He even went to my office to help out my employer with computer stuff while I was gone. My house never looked so good. In fact if looked better than when I am home and my son actually cleaned and wash clothes. Of course he hasn't done any of that since. But I still worried but all turned out well. I hope I will have the same good luck this trip as well.

To all of you whose children like to travel with you, you are very lucky. Enjoy it. My son is going to start college and just got his first job. He just now informed me that he is now a responsible "man". "Man", that was not music to my ears. Oh well such is life.

Arlene

Archived