VOOM PAckage

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You do need to have some trust and agree with anyone who will share the VOOM package on the rules. 

I would hope not to have a bad experience but you never know.  Definitely would be nice paying a little less.

2 hours ago, Mr. Candyman said:

I would hope not to have a bad experience but you never know.  Definitely would be nice paying a little less.

If they screw you over, then you just show up at their room and punch them in the nose. 😉

The other way around it, YOU buy the 4-device package and sell the other devices for $50/week.  If someone breaks the rules and you can't get on at some point in the week, then you can go to Guest Services and tell them that the code isn't working and ask for a new one.  They can cancel the old one, give you a new one, and then your purchasers have to find you to get the replacement code.  

12 minutes ago, brillohead said:

If they screw you over, then you just show up at their room and punch them in the nose. 😉

The other way around it, YOU buy the 4-device package and sell the other devices for $50/week.  If someone breaks the rules and you can't get on at some point in the week, then you can go to Guest Services and tell them that the code isn't working and ask for a new one.  They can cancel the old one, give you a new one, and then your purchasers have to find you to get the replacement code.  

That works....thanks!

On 5/7/2019 at 5:25 PM, in2flying said:

Clarification please.  If I buy a surf and stream package for 2,  ( for my son's phone and his brother's IPAD) can it be used on a 3rd device ( my device ) if one of my boys is logged out ( sleeping)?

Thank you.

When we were on the Allure 2 wks ago, you can kick someone off if devices limit has reached.  I don't know how they decide which device to disconnect if you paid for 2 or more.