Yes, it was PARADISE

Just off Paradise cruise to Key West and Havana, Cuba. This was a girlfriends cruise and my 22nd on Carnival. Most definitely one of my top 5. Love the size of Fantasy class ships. My hubby and I were in a Havana cabana room on Vista a couple mths ago and I honestly loved this porthole room with my bff just as much. 

The ship looks great after the 2.0 upgrades, minus Alchemy:(  The food was good, had the best dining room crew ever and a wonderful room steward. I honestly can’t say enough good things about this ship and crew.  I normally don’t even notice cruise directors but Mel was awesome. She is so energetic and fun without being overbearing. But the best part of this cruise, and the reason we went, was Cuba...AMAZING!!! If you get the chance definitely go. It was the best experience I have had on any island I’ve been on!!! Took an all day tour, first 2 hours of a convertible 57 Chevy , lunch and then a 3 hr walking tour. I booked it through Cuban tours and the owner Jimmie was our guide. Best guide of any excursion I’ve ever taken. Just an amazing cruise from beginning to end!!!

• Like 1