Honeymoon Ship Suggestion

Hi all, I've been trying to research the best cruise to choose for a honeymoon!  I think I've narrowed it down to a Celebrity ship. I've been on Royal 4 times and love them, but not the best for romance with so many kids.  However I've never been on a Celebrity cruise.  I love how the new Edge looks, but that may be just a bit out of our price range.  We are both in our mid 20s and looking for something fun, but also romantic.  I am also open to other cruise line suggestions, I've just found Celebrity may be the perfect balance between romance and fun for our age!  We do know we want it to be a summer time cruise in the Caribbean, from 7-10 days! Any suggestion will help! Thank you!  

• 3 weeks later...

I sailed on the Eclipse back in January 2017, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

IMO, a cruise can be as romantic (or not) as you make it. I will say that my experience on the Eclipse was mostly adults, not many kids or youth at all. Also, the Celebrity line doesn't have all the "commercial" tie-ins that you'll see on other lines (Cartoon characters, celebrity chefs, chain dining, etc.), and that's one of the things I LOVED about it.

Like I said, you can make it want you want, just do the research and plan accordingly.

And congratulations!!

I have 2 suggestions for you both of which are ship within a ship concepts:

NCL The Haven Spa Suite (includes a jetted tub for 2 in the cabin as well as a huge shower, butler service, The Haven pool, Spa passes for 2 to the thermals suite, The Haven Restaurant, concierge service, in-room coffee maker, welcome aboard flowers, sparkling wine, pillow menu, DVD player,  special lounge for boarding and priority boarding and priority disembarkation.  On NCL the culture is to go to a different restaurant every night.  Some are included, some are specialty restaurants you pay extra for.  Look at ships such as Epic, Getaway, Breakaway, Escape, Bliss, Encore.

MSC Yacht Club Suite - While these suites are not as elaborate as NCL's they are an all inclusive experience - alcohol and butler service, special lounge for Yacht Club guests, Yacht club only restaurant,  Yacht club pool and hot tubs.  It's pretty awesome.  You might like the MSC Seaside or the MSC Divina or any other their other ships with Yacht club.  The reason I mention this is that these ships Yacht club is often less expensive than NCL The Haven Spa Suites.