I live with giants - a question about the showers on Mariner

So I live with giants.  My husband is 6'10" and my sons are 6'4" and 6'5" even my girls are tall.  I am the shrimp.  My question is I know that the showers are going to be tiny and it is only a 3 night cruise so we will live but is there a gym with showers that my boys could use if they chose.  Just wondering.  Also on that thought on the Mariner of the Seas does anyone know if there is a rowing machine (erg).  My oldest is on the crew team and while he could live for 3 days with no rowing he would like to have the option to workout if it is available. 

Thank you so much.  

• Clarea changed the title to I live with giants - a question about the showers on Mariner

We were deck 9 forward and one member of our party more accustom to suite sailing with larger showers really liked packing a gym bag and going 2 decks up to the gym showers. In the ladies room there were 3 full sized showers, lockers and towels.  Only have a picture of the changing area.

image.png.4750f2facd69796336d325ad20234089.png

If you thought you might utilize that area might want to pack an extra beach bag and cabins making access to deck 11 forward easy.

2 hours ago, Kritikhack said:

Also, they do have a Rowing machine (I think it is just one though). Someone was on it when I was working out this morning. 😀

Was it in decent condition? I was on Anthem last year and the machine was barely usable as it seemed to have taken a lot of abuse.

14 hours ago, Kritikhack said:

I’ll look at it and take a photo when I workout tomorrow.

18 hours ago, alevyinroc said:

Was it in decent condition? I was on Anthem last year and the machine was barely usable as it seemed to have taken a lot of abuse.

Here are the photos: It looked fine to me. Once again, there was only one person on it for a circuit workout. The workout equipment on the Mariner looks brand new

2A87825D-C8F7-4C44-B1EA-FC7A15DD9DB2.jpeg

D6EE95E9-7C1F-49C8-8775-3F9C583CFB2F.jpeg

My son says thank you doing this.  He is excited to know that one is available.  Of course I will have to tell him that he is not allowed to hog it for 45 minutes to row whatever long distance he rows.

What a great question.  Sorry, but I am going to hijack the thread for a moment for my father-in-law, another giant.  Are these available on Ovation.

Also, do you have to pay extra for access to these?