Mediterranean options

Vineyard View

We have been wanting to experience Oceania after hearing such great feedback on experiences. I am trying to find an itinerary in the Mediterranean next spring that is longer than 12 days and has a focus that includes some Greek Islands and ports in the Adriatic. 

When I try to use the website, I see only 4 itineraries in April/May and none are longer than 12 days. Am I missing something, or does Oceania not focus on this part of our world? Just wanting to double check before I go back to other websites. 

We we will try Oceania, but it may need t9 be in another locale. Thank you for your assistance 

25 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

We have been wanting to experience Oceania after hearing such great feedback on experiences. I am trying to find an itinerary in the Mediterranean next spring that is longer than 12 days and has a focus that includes some Greek Islands and ports in the Adriatic. 

When I try to use the website, I see only 4 itineraries in April/May and none are longer than 12 days. Am I missing something, or does Oceania not focus on this part of our world? Just wanting to double check before I go back to other websites. 

We we will try Oceania, but it may need t9 be in another locale. Thank you for your assistance 

When you search the O website, check "grand voyages" to see the longer cruises that are two or more segments marketed as a single cruise (officially referred to as an "extended journey"). You'll only see single segments unless you do that.

Of course, you could always create your own "custom" cruises of as many adjacent segments as you choose. Find an Oceania preferred partner TA (Connoisseurs Club member), who can put a "combo" together for you. We recently arranged (book onboard) a November 2020 "combo" of Athens to Athens followed by Athens to Dubai.

For future reference: Oceania's "long" single segments are usually more "exotic" (e.g., Buenos Aires to Lima or Athens to Dubai, etc.) than the usual cruise industry Med or Caribbean "shorties." 

Edited by Flatbush Flyer