Eurodam Cabin 4099 Obstructed View... Ideas?

Hi All!  We were offered Eurodam Obstructed Oceanview 4099. Any idea if we'll be able to see over the top of the lifeboat?  

I did some searches but can't find any pictures of this cabin.  Thoughts? Experience? Thanks in advance.

Thank you both! This is super helpful. TA is pricing this out just a few dollars more than an inside. We expected a solid orange boat and hoped to have some clearance over the top since we are at the back of the tender and hoped it would slope down.  A clear glass window filled tender seems even better!

We found cabin 4099 at an online site, but they charge to get the photo and the mini photo didn't seem to have a view out the window, just in to the room, so we thought we'd try a post here.

We're not worried about Ocean Bar noise. Hopefully we'll be in there enjoying the music!!!  😉  Midship was the deciding factor for us.

Thanks again.  And we'd love photos if anyone has any.  :-)

Hi Again! and thank you! Though it didn't work for me either. I got a sign in request.  LAX19, can you add the pic as photo?  Although I believe Cat is correct. On the Deck Plan for the Eurodam, the tenders near 4070 seem smaller than the ones near 4099.

Thanks again. Hopefully someone who has been in one of these cabins in the back of the tender will see this!  😉

30 minutes ago, SunNFunCruzer said:

Thank you both! This is super helpful. TA is pricing this out just a few dollars more than an inside.

See if 4130 is available. As an HH "fully obstructed" it is cheaper than 4099 but has a surprisingly good view. And it is very conveniently located near elevators.  4127 would be the same on the other side.

IMGP0722.jpg

1 hour ago, lax19 said:

Just added a photo.  Didn't realize there were big and small lifeboats.

Eurodam Cabin 4070 Obstucted View.JPG

UGH! That was the EXACT view over the top I was hoping for!  Lol.  Oh well.  Whatever it is, will be better than an inside.  Thanks again.

1 hour ago, catl331 said:

See if 4130 is available. As an HH "fully obstructed" it is cheaper than 4099 but has a surprisingly good view. And it is very conveniently located near elevators.  4127 would be the same on the other side.

IMGP0722.jpg

Thanks Cat.  I'll look. What's the difference between H and HH?  Is H not better?

3 hours ago, SunNFunCruzer said:

What's the difference between H and HH?  Is H not better?

They are both called "fully obstructed" , so I guess the main difference is that the H are more mid-ship than the HH. HH are cheaper.  IMO 4130 and 4127 should not be called "fully obstructed".

Edited by catl331