$50 spa voucher

vicky3vicky

I got one...went to the spa, and then asked them how much each product on the shelf cost until I found one that was under $50.  It took a while, and I'm sure some people would be embarrassed to do that, but I wasn't.  They obviously knew exactly what I was doing, and they didn't exactly volunteer to help me...but they answered by questions, and I found a body scrub for under $50 (it was a glass jar with some sort of sugar scrub or something in it).  I think it was around $45.   Used my gift card and got it for free.  🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Domergirl said:

I got one...went to the spa, and then asked them how much each product on the shelf cost until I found one that was under $50.  It took a while, and I'm sure some people would be embarrassed to do that, but I wasn't.  They obviously knew exactly what I was doing, and they didn't exactly volunteer to help me...but they answered by questions, and I found a body scrub for under $50 (it was a glass jar with some sort of sugar scrub or something in it).  I think it was around $45.   Used my gift card and got it for free.  🙂

That’s the kind of thing I was hoping for with ours...to use it for a product or for an inexpensive service, but multiple people at the spa made it clear that it was only good towards the premium services.

• Like 1

Update from my experience last week on the Elation:  We each received a gift card.  On Grand Turk day there was a special called the Perfect Day.  It was basically a 75 minute massage that included full body, scalp/neck/shoulder, foot and ankle, facial and hand - $150.  We confirmed that I could use the card for the special, and I booked an appt.  I informed them that I was unable to do a facial and that was no problem, it would be a full 75-minute massage instead.  My masseuse was pleasant and did a very nice job and it ran just about 74 minutes.  At the end, she came back in after I was dressed with her handwritten recommended products, etc.  I told her I was not prepared to buy anything at this time and that was it.  Very nice experience.