Roll Call wrong date

In searching for my roll call for Seven Seas Navigator, April 25, 2020 with no threads started I found a roll call under the title Seven Seas Navigator, April 4, 2020 by Keithwnc.  I responded as my leg of cruise was included.   The list of roll calls shows April 7, 2020 from Papeete.  The April 4, 2020 roll call is in error as actual date of sailing is April 7, 2020.  Moderator: please erase the April 4, 2020 roll call.  I notice Keithwnc is now responding on the correct thread. I will also shift to the correct thread. 

5 minutes ago, IguanaJ said:

In searching for my roll call for Seven Seas Navigator, April 25, 2020 with no threads started I found a roll call under the title Seven Seas Navigator, April 4, 2020 by Keithwnc.  I responded as my leg of cruise was included.   The list of roll calls shows April 7, 2020 from Papeete.  The April 4, 2020 roll call is in error as actual date of sailing is April 7, 2020.  Moderator: please erase the April 4, 2020 roll call.  I notice Keithwnc is now responding on the correct thread. I will also shift to the correct thread. 

The best way to catch the mods attention is to use the "report post" feature.  Go to the thread in question, hover over the first post there and it shows up in the upper right.  

Click on that and explain what needs to be done.  

Typically, a roll call won't be deleted, but could be merged with the correct one.