Purchases at the pool bar on Harvest Caye

Avril

I'm sailing on the Pearl for Christmas and New Years 2019/2020 and a wondering about being able to use your ship card for purchases (at the pool bar) on Harvest Caye. I was there once before on the Jade and someone (another passenger) told me that your ship card was accepted for buying drinks at the pool bar (you have to still pay for them though, beverage package isn't accepted) but I just read an article that said you cant use your ship card on the island. Which is correct? I hope this makes sense, haha. It would be great not having to carry around as much cash or a credit card!! 😄

3 hours ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Incorrect.  At GSC, everything is included.  Also, Coco Cay (RCI) everything is included, and I'm sure at Labadee as well

You are correct in this, of course.  What I should have said is "like every other port where the cost of drinks and food is on the passenger (notwithstanding a drinks package), not on NCL."  OP was wondering if he or she could charge food and drink to his or her own account using the ship's card.