MSC Seaside excursion Philipsburg/Nassau

TurtleH

Anyone recommend excursions through MSC for Philipsburg, Charlotte Amalie and Bahamas ?

We were looking at ATV quad adventure, Golden Eagle Catamaran or Power Rafting Adventure on Philipsburg 

Blue Lagoon island beach day on Nassau

Anyone have any feedback on these trips?

Also any suggestions for Charlotte Amalie (through MSC or not) would be most welcome.

Thank you

Lcookie provides a good description of the quad adventure in St. Maarten.  Overall, a very good detailed review of the same itinerary you will be on.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, TurtleH said:

Yes same time. Not long, so thinking best to go with an MSC excursion to guarantee we get back on the boat! Any suggestions?

Still trying to figure that out. Looking at Bernards but only one would fit time there and maybe a bit tight.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I am too late but I would say in St Thomas you have enough time to venture out on your own and do just about whatever you want with little chance of missing the boat. We went to Coki Beach and had an excellent day.   St Marteen I did the 4-Wheeler tour and also had a good time.  You only get like an hour or so at Maho then back on the quad for the ride home.  It was ship sponsored so they could not leave without us.  With such a short time the only thing I would feel safe doing on my own is heading over to Great Bay/Downtown area for a little beach and shopping.