Miami hotels w/ free shuttle to port

444cruiser

I  recently saw on here a spreadsheet somebody had compiled of Miami hotels with free shuttle to the port. Does anyone have that handy? I’ve searched and have not been able to locate it.  Alternatively, if you can provide a recommendation for a Miami hotel that has a free shuttle, preferably with either a nice view, beach, or a great location, kindly respond.  Thanks in advance!

Edited by 444cruiser

6 hours ago, 444cruiser said:

I  recently saw on here a spreadsheet somebody had compiled of Miami hotels with free shuttle to the port. Does anyone have that handy? I’ve searched and have not been able to locate it.  Alternatively, if you can provide a recommendation for a Miami hotel that has a free shuttle, preferably with either a nice view, beach, or a great location, kindly respond.  Thanks in advance!

We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Brickell and enjoyed it very much.  Nice area with many restaurants nearby.  They did have a shuttle to the port that was only $8 per person.

Uber is always another option...

The only hotels offering "free" port shuttles are out near the airport - no beach and no view. :classic_sad: Embassy Suites MIA and La Quinta is are often suggested and okay if you are flying in late and just want a room.

Uber to downtown hotels with a view of the port from some rooms will be just under $20; another under $10 ride will get you to the port.  Check out Doubletree, Intercontinental and Holiday Inn POM.  If you want the beach you will need to Uber or taxi farther to Miami Beach.

Don't worry about free shuttles. The list is limited, and one reason it is not needed. Port Miami is right in the middle of the city. Look for hotels in Downtown Miami or Brickell area. A quick $10 Uber ride to the port.