FYI's for Norwegian Joy

28 minutes ago, Tonilallison said:

Thanks Eiloo, but is it only for Platnums or do you know if you can purchase a ticket to take the tour? 

Toni if you're Platinum, it'll be free, but if not, there will be a fee and you can book it through Shorex desk (next to Guest Services) and it could be around $100. Sorry, not sure of the price since I haven't paid in quite a few years. 

The Tour itself is really neat and you see so many different areas; it just adds to the complexity of the ship itself. 

Hope you take the opportunity to do the BTS tour, as it will give you a whole new outlook of the workings of the ship. 

Cheers. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Toni if you're Platinum, it'll be free, but if not, there will be a fee and you can book it through Shorex desk (next to Guest Services) and it could be around $100. Sorry, not sure of the price since I haven't paid in quite a few years. 

The Tour itself is really neat and you see so many different areas; it just adds to the complexity of the ship itself. 

Hope you take the opportunity to do the BTS tour, as it will give you a whole new outlook of the workings of the ship. 

Cheers. 

Thanks so much for this information! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tonilallison said:

On Day 5 we're in Glacier Bay. Do we just sail through or stop? I saw on the Dailies you posted we are there from 6:30 to 1pm. I want to be on the deck, do I need to plan to be out there the whole time? Thanks in advance! 

You stay on the ship in Glacier Bay.  It stops in a coupe places for sightseeing, but there's no disembarking or excursions.

• Thanks 1