Jewel Jan 15-22, somewhat disappointing

skeeter195

oh I am not complaining, but was a little surprised. I don't know why we didn't get it; we have in the past. I waited, that's why we ended up doing laundry the second time. Anything to take home some clean clothes after almost 3 weeks on the road or should I say, the air and sea. LOL BTW: the food I sent back was in one of the main dining rooms: it may have been the only time I ever sent food back on a cruise; the meat really was cremated and the second steak very close to raw. Being a meat eater, I actually ate most of it the second time. Other than that we thought most of our food was average, good or outstanding:! Service as well.

The complaint I was referring to was how tough your choices are for you future travel!!! :) I know you are one to roll with the punches on board!

Coka...Writing to NCL is a great idea. I sometimes get so tied to the computer that I forget there is still a postal service. I would hope that they would pay attention to this forum but they would probably be more apt to take action when we take the time to write a real letter with concerns and constructive thought. We should all give it a try!

Archived