Secure parking in Seattle Pier 91

NWHairGal

I've searched this forum for this information and just can't seem to find the answer in recent posts.  I'm looking for secure parking for our 7-day cruise out of Seattle, Pier 91.  Does anyone know what parking area is close and if it has security, and also what the current fee is?  Or is there other options that are good for parking farther out and possibly we can Uber into the pier from there? Or are there any hotels with free parking options if you stay with them prior to the cruise?  Thank you for any help.  

2 hours ago, NWHairGal said:

I've searched this forum for this information and just can't seem to find the answer in recent posts.  I'm looking for secure parking for our 7-day cruise out of Seattle, Pier 91.  Does anyone know what parking area is close and if it has security, and also what the current fee is?  Or is there other options that are good for parking farther out and possibly we can Uber into the pier from there? Or are there any hotels with free parking options if you stay with them prior to the cruise?  Thank you for any help.  

On site at Pier 91 is Republic Parking: https://www.cruiseseattleparking.com/

The Pier provides a free shuttle to parking lot 'D'

A popular off site parking lot (10 minute free shuttle) https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com/?_vsrefdom=bing&msclkid=008ef3c083df187384f9af1d7ae98159&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=*Search - Pier Names (National) - JF&utm_term=parking for seattle pier 91&utm_content=Seattle Parking%3A Pier 91

These parking lot is also called 'the Armory'  because it is the site of a (former?) National Guard Armory.

Folks seem happy with both.

I've parked at both of them and I prefer the Seattle cruise ship parking lot by the Armory over the Republic parking lot. In June this will be our 11 time parking at the Seattle cruise ship parking lot at the Armory, I've never had a problem parking there. On a side note. I did some recon and and there's a new "Total Wine & More" on the street that goes to the Armory parking lot https://www.totalwine.com/store-info/washington-interbay/1411  just in case you need those last minute adult beverages or soda pop. 

I concur on the "armory" parking lot. They are so kind and helpful there. They pick you up at your car or very close and they help me out since I have a husband with some mobility issues. I've been so impressed with them. They are also less expensive leaving a bit more for a treat onboard! 

Karen

Thank you all for the input.  The prices are fair.  I think we'll try out the Armory.  It's really hard to pick from Google Maps, so I appreciate the help from those who've parked here before!  Happy Sailing!!