Guadeloupe

Must stand up for Tui trip on this occasion, don't normally do ships tours as we normal do our own thing, but chose to do "Death in Paradise" tour from ship. Locations are quite a way away and unless you can share a large taxi (Group of 8) or so, Tui's prices are comparably . We got entrance to Police station included and 2hrs to wander round, plenty time to visit Katherines Bar and take in atmosphere of local town in which it is set. Visited Beach where Beach house is and all in all was well worth the money paid.

• Like 1

I agree wouldn't do this under my own steam as it is on the other end of the island Trip exactly as said by the last poster We had plenty of time in Catherine's bar a couple of drinks each and followed by lunch and coffee outside a recommended patisserie  We were lucky as we were there mid April and the inspectors shack on the beach had just been put up again for filming which was due to start However it is not normally there during the winter cruise season

cost was worth the trip

Looking to do this trip when we are in Guadeloupe aboard the Explorer 2 in November/December - can you please advise me of the price of the tour (it may change by the time we are there), the exact name of the tour (so I know what I'm looking for), how long does it last, was the tour busy and what currency do they take at Catherine's bar?

• Like 1