Live from the first 2019 West Med Epic, any requests?

On 6/25/2019 at 10:57 AM, Sunkissed Mommy said:

We've had balcony seats both times.  I wanted to try floor seats this second time (two weeks ago) but by the time they got to us in line they were full on the floor. People lined up an hour before the show. If you're short and in balcony seats you may need to stand to see.  I leaned all the way forward across the table top to watch.  Otherwise the view was fine!

thanks so much for this good information.  This definitely persuaded us towards the floor seats for sure, excepts my husband and I are not willing to wait an hour in line for anything.   We will go and get what we get, but your comment was so helpful!!!  😀

• 5 months later...
On 6/26/2019 at 3:49 AM, blueslily said:

Greetings, 

For your Pompeii, Sorrento & Positano tour with Italy Tours, was that a semi-private group tour OR a private tour?  I just tried to book the tour and was told that they do not offer it as a group tour anymore, just as a private tour due to time concerns. What was your experience? Your review was positive so I am confused. I would love this combination in a semi-private tour since the private tours are costly and it is just two of us. 

thanks!

Sorry I missed this, at the time it was semi private.  This was the best/driver I experienced between the four tour guides, all were great except for the Vatican tour speaker.