Poll on flights

ohnonotmeagain

Usually EZ Air.  Why?  Because I like the ability to re-fare flexible air to a lower price if it drops before final payment.

I wish my other cruises had that kind of a guarantee with their air programs.  They don't and so I book the air for those ones through the airlines' websites.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone requested Princess to book their EZ Air with Allegiant?  It's the only airline with non-stop flights into FLL, our usual departure port, and the flight is less than two hours.  Delta, etc., requires plane changes and can span more than five hours.

On 5/18/2019 at 5:21 AM, ohnonotmeagain said:

I'm sure this has been asked many times but do you book with airline direct or use Ez air and more importantly why?

Thanks in advance. 

I never use EZ air.  We always use Alaska MasterCard and use the annual companion fare for $100 plus taxes.  Just checked for December..$4333 Cdn on EZ air and $1700 Cdn on booking direct with Alaska

30 minutes ago, ecs66 said:

Has anyone requested Princess to book their EZ Air with Allegiant?  It's the only airline with non-stop flights into FLL, our usual departure port, and the flight is less than two hours.  Delta, etc., requires plane changes and can span more than five hours.

the only thing about Allegiant - and we use it often to fly into a Midwest city ... is that it doesn't fly all days and usually only one flight per day ... but yeah, if it works ...

I have become a fan of EZair in recent years. The fares are usually much better than those available on the airline website, no need to pay at the time of booking, reschedule with no penalty, and travel protection in place. But, I will check and see what the Southwest fares look like when they become available, since we have points and are fine using them in the US, especially with the 2 free checked bags. 

• Thanks 1

We have used them once, and will use them as our preferred option in the future.

First - price is often better than prices booking directly.

Second - the fact that it is refundable or editable (without added costs) is amazing!

I'll always compare EZair to other options to ensure that my price and flight options are comparable.  But so far, EZair is the winner.

• Thanks 1