Razor Blades

_alan_

I read on Viking site that you’re not allowed to bring razor blades. But it wasn’t clear what kind they were referring to. Straight edge?  Regular multi blade razor ?

Maybe that's referring to hand luggage - surely if you put the multi-blade type into your checked-in suitcase there won't be a problem?  (I'm talking about the sort of razor blades which are manufactured 'built-in' to a sort of plastic body).

Actually I believe that on our last VO cruise we did put some of these multi-blade items in our checked-in bags and had no problem.

Edited by Parsley Cruises

On 5/18/2019 at 11:57 PM, flashfearless said:

I read on Viking site that you’re not allowed to bring razor blades. But it wasn’t clear what kind they were referring to. Straight edge?  Regular multi blade razor ?

Took them with me(multi) in checked bag.

• 4 months later...
On 5/19/2019 at 12:57 AM, flashfearless said:

For an accurate reply, contact the folks at tellus@vikingcruises and ask them to clarify exactly what is restricted. Viking wrote the rules, Viking should be the ones to clarify what they mean.