Anyone have Circle C sample schedule for Sunrise?

plum24

16 minutes ago, plum24 said:

We're sailing June 24 and wanted to show my son a sample of the Circle C teen schedule. Anyone have one they can share? Thanks!

Although I cannot supply you with a sample for that specific sailing, I will give you a rundown of what happens throughout the day. On most ships, Circle C opens at 1 pm and that usually begins with Video Game time. Then, throughout the day, activities range from Scavenger Hunts to playing Board Games. When they reopen at 8, that would generally be Video Game time, then some party. For instance, on one night, they may have a Gender War Party, while on another, they may have a Glow in the Dark Party. After those parties are over, most people leave, and the remaining play video games, then Circle C closes.

Edited by jbethel11
Edit*

In case you don't get one specific for the Sunrise, this was ours on the Magic. We've found that they're pretty similar between ships. Obviously, not if a certain ship doesn't have a specific activity. But either way, our son always went the first night, met kids to hang with and then they hung out for the week. The schedule is changed often, depending on what the kids want to really do. But it gives you an idea of some of the things they will try to plan.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, plum24 said:

We're sailing June 24 and wanted to show my son a sample of the Circle C teen schedule. Anyone have one they can share? Thanks!

We are also on June 24 and our oldest son will be in Circle C for the first time. Thanks for asking about this. 

20 hours ago, sararebekahquinn said:

He is 12. First time in the "older" group. 

Mine was 12 the first time he went on a cruise, and he had a great time. And we even went in early November, when it's way less crowded with kids. So I'm sure your son will find kids to hang with. It seems that smaller window (12-14) is pretty good about hanging out. Have a great time!