Aqua Theater - Allure

Anyone been to this show?  It's definitely one of the shows that we do not want to miss.  I have seen others post that one should book the first showing of the cruise as due to winds and rough seas, it might be cancelled and rescheduled to a different date.  I saw one person warned not to book this show on the first night as the seas are rough leaving Florida and will probably get cancelled.  Can anyone share insight if you have attended the show and when is the best time to reserve?

Were booked and it was cancelled. The rescheduled and we went. Still booked no changes other than the night For us the best and most wonderful were the two guys on the stretched lines just above the water. it was truly unbelievable. We saw this on the harmony. The high dives and the tight rope walker. The stomping of there feet over and over was a bit much for us. The synchronized swimming was wonderful. Our favorite was the ice show.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 5:01 PM, LoveTheSoul said:

Anyone been to this show?  It's definitely one of the shows that we do not want to miss.  I have seen others post that one should book the first showing of the cruise as due to winds and rough seas, it might be cancelled and rescheduled to a different date.  I saw one person warned not to book this show on the first night as the seas are rough leaving Florida and will probably get cancelled.  Can anyone share insight if you have attended the show and when is the best time to reserve?

Book first show available,,, giving you and opportunity to reschedule in case it is cancelled. There is usually another show which is not pre-bookable. Book that early as possible too. 

• Like 1