UFO Cruise

Mojogurued

I saw this searching around because I've been to a couple conventions on land. No I don't believe everyone but it is still fun to see what they have to say and how the conversations shift and change over time. Plus I like to mingle with other folks there. I've seen things in Reno and even caught them on my camera but who knows I try to keep skeptical. I already have status with Royal Caribbean and I'll see how the peeps are on Celebrity this January. Anyone know if this type of cruise even comes to Royal Caribbean or Celebrity?

51Y51LZlQiL.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/23/2019 at 11:54 PM, Mojogurued said:

I saw this searching around because I've been to a couple conventions on land. No I don't believe everyone but it is still fun to see what they have to say and how the conversations shift and change over time. Plus I like to mingle with other folks there. I've seen things in Reno and even caught them on my camera but who knows I try to keep skeptical. I already have status with Royal Caribbean and I'll see how the peeps are on Celebrity this January. Anyone know if this type of cruise even comes to Royal Caribbean or Celebrity?

51Y51LZlQiL.jpg

Yes, sometimes RCL and CEL, check with the organizer to be added to their mailing list for future UFO Cruises.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, Crux1024 said:

https://www.ancientaliencruise.com/?fbclid=IwAR0NFAocjfCIvHQhLwoVC9DjLHHqKbImM2fV402341RP-w6DMpjJFswmZBU

I happened across this. I was considering it for myself. I went to one of the Alien Cons and had a good time. 

Thanks for the tip we are planning to do another cruise in the Spring anyways. We just tried Carnival Victory with no theme and I'm looking forward to going back to RCCL.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:23 PM, SD Cruzr said:

Yes, sometimes RCL and CEL, check with the organizer to be added to their mailing list for future UFO Cruises.

It is very hard to fathom that people on Earth are the most intelligent in the universe.For all non believers I suggest reading UFO The Complete Settings by Peter Brookesmith.published by Barnes and Noble.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2019 at 7:53 AM, lenquixote66 said:

It is very hard to fathom that people on Earth are the most intelligent in the universe.For all non believers I suggest reading UFO The Complete Settings by Peter Brookesmith.published by Barnes and Noble.

2019 has been a heavy year full of sightings, whether folks want to acknowledge it or not.  Maybe there are aliens who think that Earthlings are a myth, and all the photos of our world are faked.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/14/2019-was-banner-year-for-credible-ufo-sightings/