Here is what I want

spendalot

Ok maybe this already exists, a round trip leaving from preferable san francisco or la to Tahiti and the Marquses. Most likely a 15-18 day trip.

No Hawaii because we are still working stiffs and cant get away for 28 days.

Does anyone think I stand a chance at getting Princess to add this as a new route?

Does anyone out there think this also sounds good?

We want something new, that departs from the west coast. We found a Radisson out of SF but it is 28 days, maybe 8-10 days too long for us. once you've done Mex. Riv several times and Hawaii R/t whats next?

Is it possible to get there in back in 20 days?

You know what they say Great minds think alike.

If you here of one, call me i would book it tomorrow.

We want something new, that departs from the west coast. We found a Radisson out of SF but it is 28 days, maybe 8-10 days too long for us. once you've done Mex. Riv several times and Hawaii R/t whats next?

Is it possible to get there in back in 20 days?

You know what they say Great minds think alike.

If you here of one, call me i would book it tomorrow.

If Princess, RCCL, or Celebrity offered this initerary, it would be our next cruise! Perfect combination of sea days and exotic ports.

in 2 minutes if it was available!!!!!!! We were supposed to go to Tahiti (land vacation) on our 25th anniversary, the Gulf War happened and prices went sky high. So here we are celebrating our 40th and still no Tahiti.

We were going to do a back to back from Hawaii/Tahiti/Hawaii and then they switched directions!!!!!!!! The airfare and time involved flying to Tahiti just doesn't appeal to us but we adore sea days, ohhhhhhh I would just love a criuse from SF to Tahiti and back again.

There is strenght in numbers, lets start writing Princess ;-))

Cheers, Denise

I am so looking forward to the Tahitian Princess in March for our 25th. But we are not looking forward to the long flights. In addition to the long LAX to PPT flight, we spend hours and 2 segments just getting to the West Coast. Would love to sail to Tahiti from the West Coast.

So, are Princess, Radisson and an occasional Holland America the only options for cruising Tahiti? We are just now setting long term plans for doing a cruise like this, but Radisson is too expensive. Hope some other lines figure out the demand, now that the 15 day-ers to Hawaii have become so popular. I guess the only other option that doesn't require a flight to Tahiti would be a b2b on the TP in & out of Honolulu... am I seeing this correctly?

Archived