Surchages in addition to the upcharge at Bayamo on Escape

Pandot

On the Escape in October.

Hubby and I usually get the 3 meal SDP.  However, one of the restaurants we might like to try this time is Bayamo.  I know that there is a 10 dollar surchage on that (plus 20 percent, I am guessing) to use SDP at Bayamo.  Other than the Seafood Extravaganza, are there any other surcharges (similar to 5 dollars for shrimp cocktail at Cagney's) or exceptions/restrictions at Bayamo? (I am assuming the one soup or salad, one app, one main and one dessert is in play as it is in the other A La Carte restaurants).

I am doing the math and trying to figure out if we will have more freedom and break even or even do better paying A la Carte vs. 3 SDP.  Our other two nights will be Moderno and either Cagney's or Le Bistro.  Le Bistro will likely run cheaper than the 31 dollars before tip that the SDP would cost for that meal.  Moderno is 30.  If we do Cagney's (my husband loves the lamb chops), SDP will work in our favor for that meal, but not sure about Bayamo.

Thanks for the input.

The sad thing is that we’ve been in the galley watching them take lamb chops, cut off the medallions, and throw the bone and meat on the bone down the fish food shoot. It’s the same meat, but “fancier”. It is a crime. 

Edited by BirdTravels

8 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I would scrap one of your choices and have an all you can eat extravaganza at Pincho Tapas... ($7 upcharge, but unlimited items)

Still planning on doing tapas.  But figured I could try/eat a ton for less than 76 plus tip.  Also wanted to do Tapas with some other friends with whom I am traveling - not just Hubby

6 hours ago, FLAHAM said:

My most recent two cruises, on the Escape and Getaway, no lamb chops at Cagney's (had "lamb medallions" or some such).

Oh no!