Can you cancel the air promo after final payment?

1 hour ago, cruisekitty22 said:

I would call NCL and ask.

That is the plan, but was also hoping for some anecdotal information as well since my experience with the call center is that the answer can vary depending on the representative. I hoped having additional information from someone else would assist in the conversation. 

It appears the cancellation policy would apply:

Easy Payment & Cancellation

Why manage multiple bookings when you can get it all done in one? Add the Free and Reduced Air Offer to your cruise, and pay for everything at once by the final payment due date. The same applies for cancellations - cancel your air and sea travel without any penalty, up to 120 days prior to sailing.

If you stay with NCL hopefully the flights will be more convenient even though they won't be less expensive.

I suspect that trying to cancel a flight thru NCL would be the same as cancelling a flight thru an airline, no? NCL does book the flights thru regular airlines, it's not as though they have an airline of their own, right, so if you cancel the flight, wouldn't you expect to incur the cancellation penalties?  Just asking.. no idea how it would work as I'm looking at doing a cruise with this inclusion.. 

Thanks Nola, this seems to be what I'd expect " cancel your air and sea travel without any penalty, up to 120 days prior to sailing." 

So, this seems to indicate that after final payment, penalties apply for both cruise fare and flight fare which is what I would expect.