Crown E415 ???

Paula B

We are booked next year in E415 on the Crown which is suppose to be a obstructed view. We chose this room because my research show it's inbetween and is not obstructed. Our question is has anyone stayed in this room and is the bed underneath the window or is it position on the side wall where you can sit by the window. Thanks in advance.

Let me double check, but I think this is the cabin we booked last year on the Crown for our Mediterranean cruise. .  I have pics that I will attach from the iPhone. We had some issues, ie, there is metal platform right beneath the window with a staircase leading up to the platform.  There is a metal swinging gate at the bottom.  it was used several times throughout the day but not in the evening hours.  It was utilized by security staff only.    We had a fully Unobstructed view though.  We loved the central location, and if you’re not noise sensitive or a napper, you probably won’t have any issues.  

We acclimated to the noise. It was stomp, stomp, stomp noise and metal clanking noise every time that gate slammed below. 

Bed is not under window.  There was no chair in the cabin so nowhere to sit near the window unless you use the desk chair. 

Edited by 4cats4me

Thanks for sharing we are not bothered by noise so I think we will be happy. We usually do a balcony and didn't want I do a inside with no light. Of course a upgrade to a balcony would be nice lol but, I think we will be happy with our choice. Thanks again for sharing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paula B said:

Thanks for sharing we are not bothered by noise so I think we will be happy. We usually do a balcony and didn't want I do a inside with no light. Of course a upgrade to a balcony would be nice lol but, I think we will be happy with our choice. Thanks again for sharing.

You’re welcome.  We would book this cabin again. 

• 3 years later...