Celebrity 12 or 14 day cruise?

jjeffjb

I suggest you also check airlines-fares and...

Amsterdam is very easy to get from the airport to the ship. Frequent trainconnections to central station, very close to the cruise-terminal.Also frequent busshuttles to various hotels from the airport.

Of course it is better to be there at least 1 day earlier...

In London you need transfers to and from Dover, which is farther away.

The Century is a lovely ship -- we cruised the W. Caribbean on it. I'm looking forward to the larger class on the Constellation this summer. We were on the Galaxy (sister ship of Century) for the med. cruise which was 11 days. I personally wanted to stay a little longer so I'm looking forward to 14 days this time. Celebrity is first class in my opinion so I don't think you can go wrong. We also selected the Constellation so that we could have pre/post-cruise time in London. Amsterdam is great too.

Lynn

We are doing the 14 day July1 on Connie. I love that ship. However, last summer we were on Galaxy and liked the fact that it wasn't so large. Either way, you cannot miss. I chose the 14 day because it includes some additional ports and I like the idea of the extra 2 days. Also, in using ff miles for airfare, there were more options into and out of London. Enjoy!

Karen

That would be a no-brainer for my wife and me. The more days the better!

One thing that we did learn from our 10-day Baltic cruise however, was that because it was so port-intensive, it did become rather tiring. It would be great if you had a few at-sea days (we only had one).

Archived