Howlin!!!!! On new ships?

Guest BigRoger

Guest BigRoger

Hi folks, We’ve been on Epic, Getaway and Breakaway and love the vibe particularly the howl at the moon ‘interactive’ shows.... we’d like to know whether howl is on Bliss, Joy, Encore (planned) if anyone knows please?

We’d book Bliss or Joy for next year but don’t want to lose our howl drunken late nights!!!!

Thanks folks and all best, Roger

19 minutes ago, BigRoger said:

Hi folks, We’ve been on Epic, Getaway and Breakaway and love the vibe particularly the howl at the moon ‘interactive’ shows.... we’d like to know whether howl is on Bliss, Joy, Encore (planned) if anyone knows please?

We’d book Bliss or Joy for next year but don’t want to lose our howl drunken late nights!!!!

Thanks folks and all best, Roger

Howl at the Moon is not on any of those ships.  We missed it when we were on the Bliss.

Guest BigRoger

Wow very many thanks folks for replying - that is important and disappointing for us.... as a result that means those ships are now scrubbed off the planning charts..... looks like Escape or return visits to Getaway, Breakaway or Epic then... (I love Rock of Ages too so it may well be the Breakaway again)....

Thanks again.

Bliss is a great ship and the Cavern Club/Beatles show is really good but it's no Howl at the Moon.  I wish that NCL would add this back on the new ships at least a few nights out of the cruise.  Can do it in Q or District easily.

• Like 1

On our last Escape cruises, we found ourselves skipping Howl in favor if the much more lively and fun sing & dance along piano player in District Brewhouse.  You can still be entertained without Howl if you check out other things.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LrgPizza said:

On our last Escape cruises, we found ourselves skipping Howl in favor if the much more lively and fun sing & dance along piano player in District Brewhouse.  You can still be entertained without Howl if you check out other things.

Agreed but it would still be better to have both.

We were on Escape last July and it was so fun to maybe start at the Brewhouse and then make our way over to the dueling pianos or vice versa. My group enjoyed both but probably liked Howl a little more.

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that NCL is not including Howl on the newer ships but it hasn't stopped me from booking the Encore for January, 2020.

It would be so easy for them to add it though. All you need is a lounge  and 2 pianos. It was so popular on our cruise as I'm sure it is on all the sailings. You would think NCL would recognize that and make the people happy.

Anyway, as you said, there's plenty of good entertainment on all of these ships if you just search it out.

I just wandered back here after a 4 year absence from NCL ships to learn about Bliss/Encore. I think I've just made up my mind to go with one of the other ships. Howl was a stand out and a big reason I am wanting to book NCL again. 

On 5/30/2019 at 9:14 PM, willsears94 said:

Take me with you!

Gladly will for the low low price of $449 per person plus taxes/fees/service charges. 😋

Somehow they are still letting people book inside SailAways even though we sail tomorrow!