Freestyle drink options?

Anything under $15 is included. Anything over $15 is still included, but you pay the difference over $15. Drink of the day is usually $8 or $9, so they’re always included, but the drink of the day is just a drink off the evilest cocktail menu at a reduced price for that day. 

4 hours ago, babynurse06 said:

Anything under $15 is included. Anything over $15 is still included, but you pay the difference over $15. Drink of the day is usually $8 or $9, so they’re always included, but the drink of the day is just a drink off the evilest cocktail menu at a reduced price for that day. 

70877380-F7AB-4CCD-BE29-55292A68CB60.jpeg

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Ships R Great said:

Anyone have a copy of the drinks menu?  

There are multiple drink menus, as many bars have their own specialty drinks. The ships bars are full service bars, so most anything you can think of (obviously with some exceptions) can be found and will be included. It will be easier for you to specify what it is you are seeking than for people to try to list thousands of possible drink combinations.

• Like 1

In doing a little research, NCL is not carrying Truly Hard Seltzer like Carnival is (yet at least). No big deal, but it's been my favorite drink here of late so I was hoping someone could chime in and answer.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:29 AM, Ships R Great said:

Anyone have a copy of the drinks menu?  

Here is the drink menu from the Atrium Bar On the Norwegian Joy.

As you can see, all the drinks listed are priced below the $15 allowance on the Premium Drink Package.

A629A069-D91E-4CCF-9472-24A9BBA53DBF.jpeg

On 5/29/2019 at 6:21 AM, Ships R Great said:

I know ncl has a "drink of the day" which is priced, and top shelf drinks would also be priced, but can someone list examples of drinks included in the free category?  Thanks.

As mentioned by others any drinks under $15 are included. Here is a LINK to a list of NCL Beverages that I created for a Meet & Greet. It includes many different drinks. Also have it attached. Have fun trying different drinks. 

2119030533_NCL_Beverage_List.pdf

Edited by CardFanDubG
  • Thanks 1