Group reservations: can someone confirm this...

RNCheryl

Just read a CC Bliss review indicating that ONE person can go to Deck 6 on embarkation day and make reservations for their entire party.  "Just make sure your coordinator is armed with all the room numbers.  We were able to book all of our preferred showtimes and dining reservations."

We are a group in 5 different cabins.  Can I, for example, reserve Prohibition for all the adults in my group, without a representative from each cabin being present?

5 hours ago, RNCheryl said:

Just read a CC Bliss review indicating that ONE person can go to Deck 6 on embarkation day and make reservations for their entire party.  "Just make sure your coordinator is armed with all the room numbers.  We were able to book all of our preferred showtimes and dining reservations."

We are a group in 5 different cabins.  Can I, for example, reserve Prohibition for all the adults in my group, without a representative from each cabin being present?

Yes. One person. 

Show reservations can be made at the Bliss Theater Box Office. Deck 7, Forward, Starboard Theater entrance. You can book shows, Canvas by U painting, Go Karts, Laser tag. Show reservations will be made per person (so have those room numbers and names). Prohibition sells out fast, so it needs to be a priority when you board. 

Dining reservations can be made at The Social, Deck 6, Mid-ship. Dining reservations are made under one person.