RCC Luggage Valet

LouisvilleDon

10 hours ago, LouisvilleDon said:

Does anyone know if you disembark in Miami and your flight is in FLL, will the Luggage valet service delivery your bags to FLL

Thanks

RCI luggage valet...yes...however your flight must be no earlier than 2:30pm, and the carrier you're using participates. Make sure you sign up for this service onboard and by the day required to do so...no exceptions. You'll find this info onboard.

Edited by Ashland

If it does not work take Uber to South Beach, pay to store your bags at the Luggage Lounge, and enjoy a boozy brunch and people watching before collecting bags and heading to the airport.

When I cruised out of Miami in January on Symphony of the Seas RC did not offer luggage valet.  Do they currently offer it now?  I have two cruises leaving from Miami later this year and it would be wonderful if this service was provided now.

1 hour ago, nat9511 said:

When I cruised out of Miami in January on Symphony of the Seas RC did not offer luggage valet.  Do they currently offer it now?  I have two cruises leaving from Miami later this year and it would be wonderful if this service was provided now.

I would post your question on the RCI Board. Availability will vary based upon your airline.