Vancouver to Alaska return

Andie 49

We just went on our first cruise from LA to Vancouver on Princess 5 day cruise. Our first crruise ever. We lovfed it and would like to do a 7 day Vancouvrr to Alaska return to Vancouver. We really like the activity on the cruise but from a post on criuise critic a few years back I reAd that there might not be as much activities on board. Is this still the case?

so are you saying there is just the same amount of trivia games or night entertainment or bingo as well as other activites on the Alaskan as say what we had on the Pacific Cruise or other short cruises.. ie under 10 days..?that would be great .

I have done three Alaska cruises, all on different lines (HAL, Princess -but Pacific - and Seabourn) Each line had trivia and evening entertainment, activities around the pool, talks & wildlife watching with naturalists etc. 

I would recommend figuring out what lines appeal to you most and seeking out daily newsletters for a recent Alaska cruise on that line. That way - you can see exactly what is on offer that might appeal to you. And MANY people save and post their daily ship newsletters; shouldn't be difficult for you to find.