Photo diary of NCL Escape 7-day to Bermuda 5/26-6/2/2019

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed looking through your amazing photos of Bermuda!! We are going in Sept for the first time and I'm super excited. 2 quick questions- where are the dolphins that they were feeding in the first few pics, was it some type of excursion or activity at the Dockyard? Do you happen to know the hours of the Clocktower Mall? Thanks so much!

3 hours ago, Carolina Girl 99 said:

I really enjoyed looking through your amazing photos of Bermuda!! We are going in Sept for the first time and I'm super excited. 2 quick questions- where are the dolphins that they were feeding in the first few pics, was it some type of excursion or activity at the Dockyard? Do you happen to know the hours of the Clocktower Mall? Thanks so much!

The dolphins were inside the National Museum of Bermuda which is right across from where the ship docked.  Admission to the grounds is $15 USD.  The dolphins are part of the "Swim with Dolphins" program that was an NCL Excursion.  A bit expensive at $300 per person.  

I was there first thing in the morning (10AM or so) when then opened and the trainers were feeding the dolphins.  After walking around the ground for an hour I came back to the dolphin area.  The folks participating in the dolphin excursion were in the water at this point so I took a few photos of that.  You can sit there and watch the action for as long as you want to for the admission price to the museum. 

The clocktower mall definitely didn't open before 10AM while I was there.  Not sure about the closing time however.

Enjoy your trip!!

16 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

The dolphins were inside the National Museum of Bermuda which is right across from where the ship docked.  Admission to the grounds is $15 USD.  The dolphins are part of the "Swim with Dolphins" program that was an NCL Excursion.  A bit expensive at $300 per person.  

I was there first thing in the morning (10AM or so) when then opened and the trainers were feeding the dolphins.  After walking around the ground for an hour I came back to the dolphin area.  The folks participating in the dolphin excursion were in the water at this point so I took a few photos of that.  You can sit there and watch the action for as long as you want to for the admission price to the museum. 

The clocktower mall definitely didn't open before 10AM while I was there.  Not sure about the closing time however.

Enjoy your trip!!

Thanks for all the info, Pete. I actually found a website for the Dolphin swim at the Museum, with about 16 different activities/encounters available. I did something similar in Hawaii and would love to do it again.

https://dolphinquest.com/bermuda/programs/

• Like 1

Having returned and recovered from last week on this same ship/itin, I can honestly say I think that photo album was part of what made me pull the trigger (last minute). Everything from the NYC views to the food shots that made me actually visit the MDR more often than I normally would. NCL owes you a kickback. 🙂 

(Are you listening NCL? Get this guy the Gambee treatment. 😉 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, for a first time cruiser you sure picked the perfect ship!!! This is a family fave, I am excited to be back on it and headed to Bermuda for the first time. I loved all of your pictures and videos. Thanks for sharing!! I have eaten at O'Sheehans no less than 50 times in my life. At least 4-5 times a sailing!! So good! 

• Like 1